Looking to visit Santa? There are lots of great options in the area if your kids want to pay Santa a visit, and you want to get some photos of the event. It’s still early, but Santa is arriving soon and I know some of you don’t want to miss out!
Trinity Baptist Church, Cordova
A free Santa’s village, reservations required and begins November 19 at noon.
The Avenue at Carriage Crossing
November 19 – December 24
- We loved the Santa at carriage crossing! He looks real and is great with kids
- Carriage crossing is my favorite place.
- The Santa at Carriage Crossing was great last year. He had a plan for making sure we got the best picture possible of our leary 1 year old and was very patient with all the families.
Memphis Zoo Lights
November 18 – December 30 (select nights) EMM Review
$7 members, $9 non-members
90-foot, LED Ferris wheel ($5), Santa in his shop, animal encounters, free train, live reindeer, thousands of LED holiday lights, ice skating ($6), camel rides ($3 members, $4 non-members) and more
Mistletoe Village at Starry Nights
November 18 – December 27 (closed Nov. 21)
Woodland Discovery Playground at Shelby Farms Park
Hot chocolate, camp fire, vendors, petting zoo, camel rides, musical performances, visit with Santa. EMM Review (of Carriage Ride). $20/car non-members, $15 members.
Bass Pro Shops Winter Wonderland
Saturday, November 14 – December 24
Both Memphis locations
Take family pictures and receive one free 4×6 photo with Santa – and if the line is longer than 30 minutes you can get a Bass Pass so you can walk around the store and come back at your assigned time. Package options will also be available for a price. Enjoy free crafts (M-F 5-7pm, noon-5pm weekends) and free games. EMM Review
Bass Pro Shops
- ok don’t laugh, but Bass Pro Shop was great last year. I said no when my husband suggested, but then I gave in. They have a really cute set up and a really nice Santa
- Hands down… Bass Pro. He has 14 grandkids. Sweet man. Really good with those kids who are scared. He just has a gift and a heart for his job. (Tip: go on an off night. Lots of one on one time.)
- we went to Bass last year too bc we ran out of time and it was nice! They even let us take a second photo bc the first wasnt that great
- We LOVE Bass pros santa..its free for one pic and $10 for the smallest package! And theyre set is cute and stuff for the kids to do!
- We’ve done Bass Pro this year and last. It’s free and Santa is always very good. It gets very crowded close to Christmas though.
Oak Court Mall
November 19 – ?
Oak court mall. No wait and was great with my newborn last year.
Oak Court Mall
November 4 – December 24
Caring Santa for special needs kids November 20 from 10 – 11:30am
Breakfast with Santa December 10, 8:30-10am
I thought he was wonderful.
Children’s Museum of Memphis
Thursday, December 17, 1-4pm
It’s that time of year and Santa Claus will be stopping by CMOM! Come take pictures with him from 1 PM – 4 PM. Parents, be sure to bring your own cameras to get that perfect picture!
S’mores with Santa
Memphis Botanic Garden
Sunday, December 11, 5-8pm
Become part of a new holiday tradition as Santa drops in for s’mores and snapshots at Snowy Nights! Stroll through My Big Backyard, decked out in lights and holiday decorations, with outdoor activities, snow play, and more. Bring your own camera to capture magical encounters with Santa and his wintry friends. Tickets include s’mores, hot dog bar, hot cocoa buffet, and all the interactive fun of Snowy Nights. members $12/non-members $15, reservations are required.
Breakfast with Santa
Fire Museum of Memphis
2015: Santa arrives on a fire engine! Breakfast, photos, storytime, face painting and more. Two sessions. Registration required, $10/person.
Brunch with Santa
The Majestic Grill
Saturday, December 17
Enjoy holiday movies and cartoons on the Majestic Screen. Special appearances by North Pole Elves, Mrs. Claus & the Jolly ol’ Elf himself! Santa’s friends to be announced! Santa will visit every table. $18 per child ages 2-10, older children and adults order from the menu. This event is sold out.
Breakfast with Santa
Kid’s Play, Germantown
2015: Breakfast, photos and play. $16 for the first child, $12 for each additional child, and $9 per adult. Call 758-1015 to reserve your spot.